Cora® XDR: The Vinca that Fights Back.
- Reduced Risk: offers season-long flowering and survival in landscape plantings. Highly resistant to ten of the most virulent isolates of Phytophthora nicotianae that cause Phytophthora blight on annual vinca.*
- Easier to grow: improved branching, uniformity, and floriferousness ideal for premium packs and small to larger pots.
- Higher consumer appeal: large showy flowers in the widest range of solid and high demand bicolor patterns of any disease resistant vinca on the market.
* Confirmed in collaboration with Clemson University; these isolates were found at growers and in landscapes across the southern U.S.
Cora® XDR against Non-Resistant Competitor Varieties
Garden setting with NO fungicides applied to any varieties.
Cora® Cascade XDR: There's None Other Like It.
- The only trailing vinca powered by high levels of resistance to multiple strains of aerial Phytophthora.
- The mounded, spreading habit is ideal for summer baskets, mixed containers, and large landscape beds.
- F1 hybrid uniformity and vigor build a premium package not found in other trailing vinca.
- Large, high-quality flowers completely cover plants creating blankets of color lasting all season long.
XDR: What Does It Mean?
- Best in class genetic performance under disease pressure.
- Rigorous, controlled testing for disease resistance in laboratory and field settings.
- Independent verification of testing and results by established authorities in the field.