Take back the shade!
- The first Impatiens walleriana with a high degree of resistance to downy mildew.*
- Proven landscape performance that fights back with reliable ﬂowering all season long.
- Easy and economical to produce, with a compact branching habit ideal for high-density growing in packs and pots.
- A complete range of core and novelty colors in one disease resistant series.
*Confirmed in independent trials in North America and Europe including trials in 2017 and 2018 at Cornell University’s Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center.
XDR: What does it mean?
• Best in class genetic performance under disease pressure.
• Rigorous, controlled testing for disease resistance in laboratory and field settings.
• Independent verification of testing and results by established authorities in the field.